Sunday, 24 February 2013

Beauty wishlist!

As an extreme lover of beauty, i always have a wishlist of things i would like to try out/buy!
Some of the products are potential re-purchases but most are ones i have never tried!

So here we go...

1. Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm



I have almost run out of my usual Liz Earle 'Cleanse and Polish' cleanser so i am thinking of trying a new one out after i finish it.  This Emma Hardie one seems to be a favourite among beauty bloggers and looks to work well on sensitive skin! Sounds good to me!

2. NEOM organic body scrub

I have never tried an 'upmarket' scrub.  I use a soap and glory fruity scrub, which works perfectly well but i am always looking for others! I love NEOM candles and have never tried any of their body products so would love this!

3.  Liz Earle Botanical Body cream and Orange Flower Bodywash


I received a gift set for Christmas which included these two products.  As a big fan of Liz Earle i was always going to like them, but i absolutely love the smell and application of both of them.  They work great together.  They are quite expensive and i always have some sort of body cream and wash hanging around so i am waiting for an excuse to buy these! :)

4. Caudalie Beauty Elixir

This is a huge cult product that i am yet to try.  I think i would go with the smaller sized one as i think it's quite expensive for basically a toner.  But would love this just for a beauty 'pick-me up'.  I want to venture into space-nk (very dangerous) and give it a sniff to see if i like the smell as i'm a bit picky with smelly things on my face!

5.  Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

Another cult product! I had some samples of this lying around and absolutely loved it! Left my skin feeling great and strangely awake (can skin be awake?) in the morning which is always a good thing!  Haven't purchased yet because my bank would be looking very unhappy so may have to try and get some more samples! Hehe!

6.  Aromatherapy Associates Bath and Shower Oils

I've tried a small Revive AA bath and shower oil and i really enjoyed using it!  It is so relaxing in a Sunday night bath and beauty routine! Would definitely like to try more 'flavours' (for lack of a better word!) Again, it's expensive so hasn't been bought (yet!).

I hope you have enjoyed reading my beauty wishlist! I have definitely enjoyed writing it!
(By the way...does anybody else go to online shops and just add loads of stuff to the basket to trick yourself into thinking you have bought it? Don't know...probably just me!).
I am sure more of these posts will be made in the near future!

Blog soon!

Sarah xx

P.S. Song i am absolutely loving at the moment: 'When I Was Your Man' by Bruno Mars! Have a listen! It's great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment